Capital Gains Tax

For non-resident

If you are a foreign person who has sold Australian properties or thinking of selling, you will need to take into consideration the Capital Gains Tax (CGT) to be paid to the Australian Taxation Office. Horwood Partners will be able to assist you in preparing and lodging your income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office.

This calculator is intended to be used by non-residents to estimate the amount of Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and tax payable. Please note that this calculation is an estimate only, and you will need to contact us to determine precise numbers.

Your business advisor is Ms Phoebe Hoang.
Please feel free to contact Phoebe if you have any queries.

Horwood Partners service clients throughout all states and territories in Australia.

Our Location

  • Parramatta Office
    88 Phillip St

    Parramatta, NSW, 2150 Australia
  • Sydney CBD Office
    Met Centre, Level 16, 60 Margaret Street

    Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia
  • Sydney Double Bay Office
    Suite 1, 306-310 New South Head Road

    Double Bay, NSW, 2028 Australia
  • Melbourne Office
    4/84 Church St

    Richmond, VIC, 3121 Australia
  • Asia Office
    Hong Kong | Beijing | Shanghai | Ho Chi Minh City | Jakarta | Singapore | Kuala Lumpur | Dhaka

Contact Us