Information for foreign investors

Rental income from Australian residential and commercial property

If you a foreign person who receive rental income from Australian properties or capital gains from selling Australian assets, you must declare these amounts in an Australian tax return. Horwood Partners will be able to assist you in preparing and lodging your income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office.

The diagram below is an overview of the process that we undertake in getting your income tax return prepared and lodged.




To get started, we will need to collect some information about you. Click here to get started


Horwood Partners service clients throughout all states and territories in Australia.

Our Location

  • Parramatta Office
    88 Phillip St

    Parramatta, NSW, 2150 Australia
  • Sydney CBD Office
    Met Centre, Level 16, 60 Margaret Street

    Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia
  • Sydney Double Bay Office
    Suite 1, 306-310 New South Head Road

    Double Bay, NSW, 2028 Australia
  • Melbourne Office
    4/84 Church St

    Richmond, VIC, 3121 Australia
  • Asia Office
    Hong Kong | Beijing | Shanghai | Ho Chi Minh City | Jakarta | Singapore | Kuala Lumpur | Dhaka

Contact Us

Call now Free Strategy Session